Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02

hmph

it's too bad you have so little anatomical knowledge. i mean, you got balls and stuff, and the will to produce the stuff. but your technical skill is so rough and elementary. i almost wish you'd take a year off to get better at drawing and then come back and redo these.

JASF IV - Part 1/2 JASF IV - Part 1/2

man

that animation was righteous. your timing is really great, and the ending... wow. gloriously smooth.

Another Day Five Another Day Five

wow

that was epic, man. really top notch.

Sprite Warp Sprite Warp

the fact

that you made all the changes to the sprites for talking gives this a 5. good work, sir.

"12 Angry Men" Response "12 Angry Men" Response

kind of rude...

of you to condescend to your audience like that. most kids have to watch it in school as a really decent display of the way our judicial system is supposed to work.

i liked the style of this, but i fail to see how it is a... 'response'. i'd expect a response to try to give your perspective about the story, but all this seems to be is a filling in of the blanks of the moments not shown in the story. nyeh. i dunno really what your assignment was, but if i asked a class to give a 'response' to something and got this, i would grade it poorly, since i get no sense at all about how you felt about the issues therein.

Skruggs responds:

Well excuse me buddy. But its kind of rude to sound like such a snob... well it isn't so much being rude... but more sounding... like. a snob...

Slik Operators - Opening Slik Operators - Opening

well...

that was long and pointless. it looked pretty, don't get me wrong. but the repetative music got old quick and the pacing was all off. it was just way too much... flying. kind of boring. even vader got off his ship faster than that.

and using 2001's theme is so played out. like seriously.

... seriously. do something else.

I Will Survive I Will Survive

i was this close

to blamming that. don't make stupid intros like that that are just gonna piss people off.

Boulbous Bouffant Boulbous Bouffant

barely did anything

just one shot. no camera changes. at the end you just had all their things wagging. nyeh. not that ambitious.

kiai kiai kiai kiai

oh wow

a test of your stick figure skills, huh? cuz i guess there's a lot of people out there looking for a guy with stick figure skills. i hear tell there's a big market for a man what gots stick figure skills.

why didn't you just call it wannabe wannabe?

spike76 responds:

Because there's nothing I wanna be; I'm better than you to begin with. Show me some of YOUR skills.

2003 HumbaPickleChscake 1 2003 HumbaPickleChscake 1

funny stuff

i believe i found two easter eggs. but i'm not quite sure. ah well.